Principal: Jodi Rees
Admin. Intern: Denice Maedgen
Main Office: 801-402-2550
Office Hours: 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Office Manager: Sheri Tanner
- This school employs individuals holding an LEA-specific educator license, license areas, and/or endorsements
- The following designations or levels apply to educator licenses, license areas (i.e.-elementary, secondary, special education), and content endorsements (i.e.-mathematics, music, Spanish, social studies):
- Percentage of the FTE that is fully qualified for their assignment: Fully qualified means the educator has a current professional license and professional license areas and endorsements for their assignments.
- Percentage of FTE that is partially qualified for their assignment: Partially Qualified means the educator has an associate license/license area or endorsement in their assignment. This includes professionally licensed educators who have received associate level license area/endorsements.
- Percentage of FTE that is not qualified for their assignment: This includes educators without a current license, educators teaching on an LEA specific or a professional or associate educator teaching outside their area. All LEA specific licenses fall into this category.
- As of 2/23/22, this school employs educators with the following types of licensure:
- Fully Qualified – 85%
- Partially Qualified – 15%
- Not Qualified – 0%
Sunset Tigers R.O.A.R
Respect self and others
Own their decisions and choices
Responsible for their learning
Sunset Elementary Vision:
To provide a safe environment where all students can grow and learn, assisted by faculty, staff, and families.